Our improved cashier training course utilizes a new point-of-sale terminal combined with receipt printer, bar-code scanner, and automated cash drawer to process sales transactions. Hands-on training with the latest cash handling technology will provide students with an advantage when preparing to enter today’s workforce.
This is a 1-day training that will prepare students to work as cashier in the retail or food service industry. Students will receive certification after completing the course.
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Confidently use :Computerized Point of Sale systems, electronic or other cash register, optical price scanner or other equipment
- Receive and process payments by cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit
- Greet customers and provide information ensuring customer satisfaction
- Calculate foreign currency exchange
- Calculate total payments received at end of work shift and reconcile with total sales
- Maintaining a clean and organised workstation
Price Per Student: $110