Mosaic is looking for a part time computer instructor to teach all levels of computers.
- Amazing communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Resilient problem solving skills
- A teaching certificate is preferred but any training experience will be considered
- Great multi-tasking skills
Pay is based on education and experience.
Send in your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and join our team!
“Vacation Rentals” as with the very popular “Air BNB” can have property and home owners generating revenue from their extra spaces within as little as 24 hours!
Who: Mosaic Vocational School
Why: Because you can make money renting out your empty rooms or house and help people at the same time
When: Saturday, October 27th from 10am till 4pm
Where: 1432 Ironwood Street, Campbell River, BC
Price: 150.00 per person and includes a Vacation Rental Manual and refreshments
To book or for more information please contact Bert Forrester at 250 850 2007, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to register online
With the summer camping season approaching Mosaic Vocational School has been busy training new campground attendants in Ucluelet. Thank you to our wonderful instructors and Coline for catering to our awesome students. For more information about this fun course check out the course description here.
Campground Attendant Training – April 16 to 27th
Employers look for employees with skills and training and a customer service attitude!
“When we are hiring we look for someone who has been trained in safety in the workplace, the operating of power equipment and is a team player. The less time we have to train the better. People are usually hired for pre-season start-up work and if they work out well there is opportunity for full-time employment.” – Employers Dick and Pat Dennison
The skills learned in this course will be transferable to many careers in the workforce such as landscaping, as well as many careers in the hospitality industry. These skills can also help you in everyday life like doing basic maintenance around the house.
This is a fun course filled with games and prizes to make learning even more fun!
|In this course you will learn how to;
- Maintain a trail system
- Ensure safety of campground
- Ensure that all water taps, fountains, washhouses, showers and toilets are in good repair with drains running freely
- Maintain Water posts and immediate area
- Maintain parking lots and roadways
- Maintain information Shelters and Signs
- Maintain a trail system
- Maintain garbage and recycling
- Bed making and cabin cleaning
- Toilets/showers/change house
- Pit toilets building maintenance
- Maintain trails, walkways, paths, steps, stairs and adjacent areas
- Picnic shelters
- Boat launch areas
Call 250.850.2007 to register today! Still a couple spots left so don’t miss your chance to turn camping into a career!
|Do you have a photo of a special scene in your community?
Add to your photo to our student gallery!
Join the contest!
Submit your photo to win. Winner will get their photo framed. Email to email@example.com